THE HURRYCANE® DIFFERENCES
STABILITY-THREE POINTS OF CONTACT
The HurryCane®'s SteadiGrip™ design has three lightweights, very strong, supportive that create maximum balance and support. These feet are specifically designed to work on virtually any terrain with textured grooves that provide non-skid traction for all-terrain activities. *
*Not intended for use on ice or other slippery surfaces as it has the potential to slip.
BALANCE-SUPPORT AT ANY ANGLE
With the HurryCane® 's pivoting base, you are able to maintain a point of contact with the cane at all times. Most importantly, the cane is able to maintain constant, full-capacity contact with the ground, providing you full time support at almost ANY ANGLE. With the HurryCane®, you can finally sit down, get up and even lean, and never have to worry about your cane sliding out in front, back or to the side of you ever again!
PORTABLE & DISCREET-FOLDS AWAY IN SECONDS
The HurryCane® makes traveling and dining out a cinch. In just seconds, your HurryCane® goes from 37½" to as little as 13¾" so it can be easily and effortlessly stored in a suitcase, drawer, glove compartment, or even under a chair. No more clunky canes to hang on chairs or doors. With the HurryCane®, you have ideal support when you need it, and a neat easily stored 13¾" wonder when you don't.
HurryCane®'s Physiology and science of stability. It designed as an extension of body for natural and harmonize in every movement. It provides perfectly balance and stability for changing condition which beyond other canes can do.
ADJUST TO YOUR HEIGHT
FOLD UP IN SECONDS
STABILITY YOUR SECRET
STANDING YOUR HURRYCANE
STAND UP TRICK
NOTE: If the cane falls over, you can raise it easily by putting your foot on the base and pressing down.
INSTRUCTIONS AND SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
Intended Use and Limitations:
· This cane is a walking aid and is not intended to absorb the full weight of the user.
· Not to be used by persons heavier than 350 lbs (159 kg).
· Not intended for use on ice or other slippery surfaces as it has the potential to slip.
· Consult a physician before using any assisted mobility device.
· Do not use unless individual segments are securely joined together and push button is fully engaged.
· When assembling individual segments, keep ﬁngers away to avoid being pinched.
· Do not stretch the internal elastic cord more than necessary to assemble or disassemble the segments. Do not use cane if elastic cord is cut, frayed, or damaged.
· Applying downward pressure on the base (e.g. stepping on the base) while lifting up on the handle can cause the cane segments to separate and the cane to collapse, possibly causing you to fall.
· If the handle or bottom base becomes loose, stop using the cane immediately.
READ BEFORE SETTING UP AND USING.